RJ Sable is an author from the UK. She is a lover of language of all kinds and has a degree in linguistics and phonetics. Unfortunately, despite her best efforts she is only fluent in English and Swedish after having lived in Sweden for three years.
When she’s not writing, RJ can be found with an impossibly large cup of tea, a crochet hook, and a mess of tangled yarn. Alternatively, she might be on her beloved racing bike “Mary” or mountain bike “Bumble”, annoying car drivers everywhere.
Quickfire Questions For RJ
1. Morning, noon or night?
Morning, I’m a morning person.
2. How do you like your steak?
l’m a vegetarian, so preferably artificial.
3. What is your favourite film?
It’s a tie between The Avengers and The Little Mermaid
4. What’s your favorite place to watch TV?
In the “snuggle chair”.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Having lived abroad, I’m happiest being close to my amazing family. They mean the world to me.
6. What do you eat for breakfast?
Three eggs, a slice of bread, and a banana. Every day. I love eggs.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I’ll eat almost any type of food. I’m partial to Greek and Asian though.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Celery and broad beans.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Bikes all the way.
10. What are your favorite clothes?
11. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
12. Weapon of choice?
13. Where would you want to retire?
I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.
14. Gold or Silver?
15. Where were you born?
The peak district.